For today’s post, I’m writing 20 random things about myself, per request of Laura from Fashion Captive. Laura is a fashionista — incredibly talented when it comes to the world of style, color, and accessories. I, on the other hand, need all the help I can get when it comes to such things. So I am a regular reader of her blog, studying the outfits she puts together and trying to learn how to do such things myself.
20 Random Things about ME! 🙂
1. One word to describe me? Bubbly!
2. I’m super close to my family and would do anything for them.
3. I am addicted to cereal and go through at least one box a week… by myself.
4. Over five years ago, I fractured my knee-cap playing kickball. Whoever said that kickball was a kid’s sport obviously never played it with my friends.
5. When I was two years old, I told my parents that I was going to marry Michael Jordan.
6. I crave orange juice after eating chocolate. I know, I’m weird. 🙂
7. I was homeschooled from kindergarten through highschool. I like listening to conversations in which people – not realizing I was homeschooled – say that homeschoolers don’t have friends, are shy, and struggle with academics. I have lots of friends, am told that I talk too much, and graduated college with honors. So much for that theory. 😉
8. That said, when it comes to friendships, I do prefer quality over quantity.
9. My first kiss was my last first kiss. I married my first boyfriend. What can I say… He was cute. 🙂
10. Watching Everybody Loves Raymond cracks me up until I cry. I find the show hilarious, and I have labeled every character in the show with a real-life person that I know.
11. The only ‘C’ I received in college was in art class. I’m still bitter.
12. My college degree is in English, and my dream is to one day write a novel… or two.
13. I own a cat who thinks he’s a dog and a cat who thinks he’s a baby. Never a dull moment at my house. 😉
14. I love anything romantic, whether it be a movie, book, or a good story. But I particularly love weddings. They’re all unique and different, yet always perfect and beautiful.
15. My parents almost named me Phoebe.
16. Dancing in the Rain is probably one of my favorite, classic movies of all time.
17. Autumn is my favorite season. Crisp weather. Reds and Yellows. Apple pie. Sunflowers. What’s not to love?
18. Generally, I hate spending money. Jewelry parties are dangerous things though.
19. I’m deathly afraid of heights and once almost had a panic attack when Nate and I were riding a ski-lift around an amusement park. (Sheepish grin)
20. I LOVE long weekends!
Happy Labor Day, everyone!!