I was just nominated for the Versatile Blog Award by Pastor Jay over at Reinventing the We’ll!
Thank you so much, Pastor J!!! 🙂
As the winner of this award, I’m supposed to nominate 15 of my favorite bloggers. You all know that I love your blogs, so I changed the rules a bit and just nominated a few new blogs that I’ve been following on a regular basis. I thought that you might want to check them out!! 🙂
1. Busy Girl — Fashion. Photography. Fun. The pictures on her blog are breathtaking, and she captures everything she sees in such a beautiful way. I also love her positive, upbeat attitutude!
2. Happily Ever After — A married couple enjoying life’s adventures togethers.
3. In Sweetness and in Health — Lindsay has some great exercise advise (she actually just did a vlog post of exercises that will help with posture!). AND she just got engaged, so I’m totally excited about wedding updates!
4. The Spoonful of Life — Caitlyn has such a healthy balance when it comes to eating, exercise, and fun. I LOVE it! (And I’m slightly convinced that she is a clone of my sister). 😉 (And, okay, I’ve been reading her blog for awhile, but I think it’s great so I had to include her). Ha, ha.
5. Yes, I Want Cake — Katie is a foodie with short and sweet posts that will fit into the busiest of days. There are great recipes, workout ideas, and just fun glimpses into her life.(You’ll also fall in love with her adorable baby girl. Trust me. She is SO cute!).
6. Brown Paper Packages — Kierste has some GREAT craft ideas that I cannot wait to make!
7. The Flying Onion — You all know that I couldn’t not nominate my sister. She IS who got me started in this blogging business… AND I happen to love her blog and wanted to make sure that new readers have checked out her site. 🙂
And now, I must tell you 7 things about myself…
1. I JUST joined Pinterest, which is an online board of crafts, food recipes, home decorating ideas, and pretty much whatever you make of it. I pinned this today from the Martha Stewart website. She made magnets out of adorable, left-over tins. I am SO going to make this! And, yes, I am now addicted to the website, but I tell myself that it’s all in favor of making things for my house… so it’s a good addiction. Right?
2. I talk to my cat and he talks back to me. I’ll ask him a question, and he meows right back. I’ll have to get it on video sometime. It really is quite
3. If I could have dinner with one celebrity chef, it would be Rachel Ray. I love how bubbly she is on TV.
4. Speaking of celebrities, a guilty pleasure of mine is to go on a celebrity gossip website on weekends for some mindless reading, as I find out what some of the celebs are up to. It’s like a train wreck. I just can’t look away.
5. I love to tell stories that make people laugh. It helps that I am accident prone and that I seem to draw embarrassing moments like a magnet would draw steel. 😉 So I tend to have an endless supply of stories.
6. I keep having reaccuring dreams that I forgot to finish a book report and so I really didn’t graduate from college. Shudder.
7. If I could travel anywhere in the world? I’d probably take my sister on a trip to Paris…. If I was limited to traveling in North America, I think I’d go back to Quebec City. It was SO pretty!
Tell me something that I might not know about you.
And has anyone else become addicted to Pinterest?