Where is the Flying Onion?!?

So I’ve been busy brainstorming for my new blog, which I’ll be jumping to quite soon.  It’s very exciting, I must say.  Sometimes, change is good.  (Like when the change is being inflicted on my blog, and so I therefore have all the control.  Mwahahahahaha).

But I have not been so lost in thought that I’ve missed a very important fact:  95% of you are dying to know where my sister is.  (The other 5% of you just haven’t discovered her blog yet and so therefore don’t realize that you’re subconsciously missing her).  😉

And so the question remains.  It haunts you.  Plagues you.  And fills my inbox and blog with questions of:  Where is Sarah from The Flying Onion?

I mean, there’s really no possibility that she’s still working on those apple-smothered pork chops that she last wrote about on March 1st.

The thing is that I can’t give you too much information, because she has so many exciting things going on in her life right now… that really it’s only fair that she be the one to share it.

So I can’t tell you that she and I recently took part in a cancer fundraiser for our cousin.  That we signed up for a 5k.  And that we’ll be walking in a Relay for Life in June.

I can’t tell you that she has a new, fuzzy friend in her life… and that his name is Humphrey… and that he has thick, white whiskers which make him look like a little, old man.  Because that would be too many details, for sure.  And I can’t tell you that she went from being unemployed to possibly juggling three jobs and that she might be working six days a week soon.  (I can tell you that Nate and I are thinking about asking her to support us).

Okay, fine, I’m just kidding about that last part.

Sooo, yeah, as you can see, there’s not really much I can tell you at this point.  I will say that she’s doing great, loving life, and she will be back to blogging soon.  She promised!

Miss Sarah’s blog posts?  Leave her a comment here and tell her how much you miss her.  🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Where is the Flying Onion?!?

  1. Paige says:

    I was just telling my best friend yesterday, “I NEED the Flying Onion’s beautiful, musing words and recipes of delicious oatmeal BACK in my life!” Glad both sisters are doing so well! 🙂

  2. samanthaangela says:

    Yay for Sarah having so many awesome things going on right now!

    I do miss her dearly though.

  3. Katryn says:

    Oh my gosh…I am so glad I stumbled upon this post! I’ve been thinking about Sarah quite a bit recently wondering where she is and hoping that she’s ok!! So glad that she is doing well!! I miss her posts though! COME BACK SARAH!

  4. Aww, you are such a good sister. 😉 I love her precious new kitty – so much cuteness!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s